- Change Motor Oil and Replace Oil Filter. Add 4.5 Quarts of 0W-20 Motor Oil. Check All Fluids
- CABIN AIR FILTER & ENGINE AIR FILTER COMBO – Remove & Replace
- MOUNT & BALANCE FOUR TIRES
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel
- Replace front brake pad linings. Check front brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
RICHARD D. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/26/2022