- MOUNT & BALANCE FOUR TIRES
- Road test vehicle. Check all suspension and steering parts for wear. Check tire pressure and condition. Check riding height. Check alignment of all four wheels. Adjust caster, camber, toe-in, and thrust angle as needed on all four wheels. Center steering wheel
- Lubricate Chassis
- Change Motor Oil and Replace Oil Filter. Add 5 Quarts of Motor Oil. Check All Fluids
- WHEEL SEAL – Remove & Replace – F250 Super Duty,F350 Super Duty Semi-Floating Axle,One Side,w/Limited Slip
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. TEST DRIVE AFTER SERVICE.
CHIP G. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/10/2023